If you like this test, check out other free online testsOnline tests
Instructions: Please answer the following questions regarding your anxiety. Then, click on the submit button below the questionnaire to see your AllCare anxiety score.
1) I worry about things often.
2) I am not able to relax.
3) I avoid certain things, situations, animals, or closed in spaces because they make me afraid.
4) My heart starts pounding heavily out of the blue.
5) My mood changes a lot with changes in my environment.
6) I feel afraid even when there is no reason to feel afraid.
7) Sometimes I feel disconnected from my surroundings.
8) I get pains even when I have no injuries or illness.
9) I sweat and am uncomfortable when people look at me.
10) I would rather stay home than go to school or work because I want to avoid being called on.
11) I have bad dreams.
12) I have hot flashes and/or chills for no reason.
13) I am nauseated when there is no medical reason.
14) I am afraid I might do something embarrassing.
15) I feel scared and have shortness of breath.
16) I have increased sensitivity to light, touch, and sound.
17) I have sudden attacks of diarrhea.
18) I am easily fatigued.
19) I have trouble sleeping.
20) I wake up in the middle of the night and have trouble falling back asleep.
21) I suddenly become depressed for no apparent reason.