If you like this test, check out other free online testsOnline tests
Instructions: Please answer the following questions regarding eating disorder. Then, click on the submit button below the questionnaire to see your AllCare eating depression score.
1) I feel embarrassed about my body shape when I wear a bathing suit in public.
2) I go on crash diets to lose weight in order to fit into a smaller size than what I usually wear.
3) I am judgmental of other people's weight.
4) I make myself vomit after a meal.
5) I eat on my own before dining with others so it seems as if I have a small appetite.
6) I feel guilty about the kinds of foods I eat.
7) I make excuses or lie about my eating habits.<
8) I get upset when I look at myself in a full length mirror.
9) I am afraid of being fat.
10) I compare my body to super-models and movie stars' bodies and I feel unattractive.
11) I eat large amounts of foods in a short period of time.
12) I associate some activities with eating, for example watching T.V. and snacking.
13) I begin new restrictive diets.
14) I reward myself with food.
15) I feel unable to control how much I eat.
16) How much I weigh on a certain day determines how I feel about myself.
17) I cancel attending events that I've been anticipating because I am ashamed of my weight.
18) I limit what I eat to just few kinds of foods in an effort to lose weight.
19) I turn to my favorite comfort foods when I am feeling disappointed, anxious, or stressed.
20) My friends tell me I look great, but when I look in the mirror my body size is all wrong.
21) I keep secret stashes of food.
22) I eat small amounts of food in front of others, and over-eat as soon as I'm left alone.
23) I use diuretics or laxatives in an effort to control my weight.
24) I lie when asked for whom I am buying certain foods.